This Listing is for the Wilma 16 Pot System
Please call us on 01777 708457 before coming to collect.
We are limited to space as we stock a huge range of hydroponics.
We have deliveries every day so we can order some systems in for you.
THE BEST RESULTS FROM A POT
Choose a Wilma drip irrigation system and experience the flexibility of growing in pots, with the accurate feeding and increased yield benefits of active hydro.
What is the Wilma?
The Wilma is an active hydro version of a drip irrigation system. Your plants benefit from the accurate feeding of active hydroponics, combined with the flexibility of growing in pots.
Pots are placed on a tray above a nutrient solution tank. Plants and drippers are placed in the pots with the chosen growing medium – clay, coco, soil or rockwool. Set the irrigation frequency with a timer, which triggers the drippers to automatically feed your plants.
The nutrient solution works its way through the medium and over the roots of your plants, draining into the catchment tank and drawing oxygen into the root zone.
The Wilma offers you the flexibility to be used as an irrigation system with a tank to catch run off or as a fully re-circulating hydro system.
Why the Wilma system produces great results
· Frequent feeding means greater uptake of water and nutrients.
· Active hydroponics: roots do not rely on the capillary action of the growing medium.
· Free draining root zone means no nutrient build up or water-logging.
Why choose the Wilma system?
· Bigger yields – your plants take up more water and nutrients than hand watering pots, as they are fed little and often.
· More choice – you can grow in soil, coco, clay or rockwool; there is a Wilma dripper for every medium. Grow 4, 8, 9, 10, 16 or 20 plants.
· Less hassle - the Wilma is low maintainence. Manage one nutrient solution tank for up to 20 plants and top up every couple of days – far easier than hand watering.
· Flexibility - pots in a Wilma are independent of one another; your plants can be moved around under lights or replaced. Use a timer to increase the number of feeds to suit the life stage of your plants.
· Reliability - the Wilma has a reliable anti-leak design. The Wilma pots fit snugly into perfectly sized ‘slots’ in the tray, which in turn sits over a reservoir, greatly reducing the chance of leaks in your grow room.
Wilma system is available in 8 sizes
We now take credit and debit card payments over the phone.
Please call the office on 01777 708457
We are open for collections from our unit in Retford, Nottinghamshire
Please call in advance to make arrangements for collections
We are open:
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Saturdays 10am to 4pm
PLEASE READ BELOW IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT DELIVERY AND POSTAL AREAS
Please note delivery prices are for mainland uk
IMPORTANT WE ONLY DELIVER TO MAINLAND UK - POSTAGE QUOTED IS FOR STANDARD AREAS ONLY
Additional postage to the following areas Scottish postcodes AB and above, HS, IV, KA27 & 28, KW, PA20 & above, PH4 and above and ZE. OR Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland, Scottish Isles, Channel Isles, All other isles off the mainland.
EXTRA CHARGES TO SOUTHERN IRELAND, CHANNEL ISLANDS
Additional charges are determined by location and weight and can be SUBSTANTIAL for delivery to any of the areas listed.
If in doubt then PLEASE GET A QUOTE before purchasing an item (call with your postcode, item number and product name).
PLEASE CALL ON 01777 708457
EMAIL through eBay ask seller a qustion.
Delivery: On most items we will deliver within 24 hours. Some larger products may take 1 -3 working days.
The goods will normally arrive during a next working day between 9am - 6pm.
SOME ONE MUST BE THERE TO SIGN FOR THE ITEM. Please take this into consideration when ordering.
1. Delivery is Mon – Friday 8am - 6pm (this is an all day delivery)
2. You can ask for am or pm deliveries but an additional fee will be required, please call our sales staff.
3. We can not leave the package without a signature.
4. The package will not be delivered to alternate address if your not in. We can only supply 1 delivery address to the couriers.
5. If you miss the courier, they will re-attempt the following working day. If you miss the second attempt the parcel will be held for 3 days at your local depot for collection.
6. If you change the delivery address once the parcel has been dispatch, a £10 fee will be charged.
Be sure to add me to your favourites list!
Write Your Own Review
Delivery prices are quoted for mainland UK only – Certain areas of the highlands, Northern Scotland, Ireland and the Channel Islands may attract a surcharge. For delivery other than mainland UK please contact us for a quote email@example.com.
We will give you an estimated date of dispatch for your order. If these dates cannot be met for any reason we will try to keep you informed of any delays and when you can expect delivery. Whilst we make every effort to keep to stated delivery times we cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred as a result of a failure to meet estimated delivery dates and times.
Please check for any shortages or damages to your delivery and if possible advise us within 48 hours of the delivery. Provided that this notice is given we will arrange to collect, replace, and repair or refund the goods free of charge.
All goods are offered subject to stocks and availability. If for any reason they are no longer available we will try to offer an alternative, otherwise we reserve the right to cancel the contract and offer a refund.
mportant - Distance Selling Regulations
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have the right to cancel the contract within 14 working days - starting from the day after you take delivery of the goods (a "Cooling off" Period). You have the right to cancel for any reason without penalty.
If you wish to cancel a contract please write, and e-mail us stating your details invoice number and cancellation instructions.
You have a legal "duty of care" to take good care of the goods. You must return the goods to us at your expense to our address if the goods are no longer required or if you have changed your mind. If the Product is not faulty or damaged on delivery, and you cancel the order within 14 working days of receipt, in the same condition in which you received them. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession and if you fail to comply with this obligation, you will be liable for a claim of compensation being made against you.
If it is more convenient we can arrange collection by our couriers, please contact us for the associated prices.