19 position torque, max torque 45nm.
Impact rate: 0~400 - 0~1600bpm.
2 speed gearbox for high and low drilling speeds.
Keyless 13mm (1/2") chuck.
- A battery powered cordless 18v combi drill, powered by an 18v 2Ah lithium-ion battery.
- Supplied as standard with a carry case, two lithium-ion batteries and a charging station.
- The lithium-ion batteries are long life and can be recharged in just 70 minutes, providing you with a convenient power supply.
- The lack of cables makes this combi drill a great benefit for users who value portability.
- It's quick and easy to change between the three different functions: drill, hammer drill and screwdriver.
- Designed for drilling in to wood and metal, as well as inserting and removing screws and bolts.
- A 2-speed variable gearbox allows you to set a high and low drilling speed to meet the requirements at hand.
- The 13mm keyless chuck allows you to change the drill and screwdriver attachments quickly and easily.
- For inserting and removing screws this combi drill also features a reversing switch.
- For added comfort and precision the handle is fitted with a soft grip, and there's also an adjustable auxilary handle.
- Weighing just 1.5kg, this is a lightweight drill which is easy to transport and use for extended periods
We now take credit and debit card payments over the phone.
Please call the office on 01777 708457
We are open for collections from our unit in Retford, Nottinghamshire
Please call in advance to make arrangements for collections
We are open:
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Saturdays 10am to 4pm
Please note delivery prices are for mainland uk
IMPORTANT WE ONLY DELIVER TO MAINLAND UK - POSTAGE QUOTED IS FOR STANDARD AREAS ONLY
Additional postage to the following areas Scottish postcodes AB and above, HS, IV, KA27 & 28, KW, PA20 & above, PH4 and above and ZE. OR Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland, Scottish Isles, Channel Isles, All other isles off the mainland.
EXTRA CHARGES TO SOUTHERN IRELAND, CHANNEL ISLANDS
Additional charges are determined by location and weight and can be SUBSTANTIAL for delivery to any of the areas listed. If in doubt then PLEASE GET A QUOTE before purchasing an item (call with your postcode, item number and product name).
WE ALSO DELIVER TO ALL OF EUROPE INCLUDING BELGIUM, FRANCE, HOLLAND, GERMANY, SPAIN
PLEASE CALL ON 01777 708457
Delivery: On most items we will deliver within 24 hours. Some larger products may take 1 -3 working days.
The goods will normally arrive during a next working day between 9am - 6pm.
SOME ONE MUST BE THERE TO SIGN FOR THE ITEM. Please take this into consideration when ordering.
1. Delivery is Mon – Friday 9am - 5:30pm (this is an all day delivery)
2. You can ask for am or pm deliveries but an additional fee will be required, please call our sales staff.
3. We can not leave the package without a signature.
4. The package will not be delivered to alternate address if your not in. We can only supply 1 delivery address to the couriers.
5. If you miss the courier, they will re-attempt the following working day. If you miss the second attempt the parcel will be held for 3 days at your local depot for collection.
6. If you change the delivery address once the parcel has been dispatch, a £10 fee will be charged.
Delivery prices are quoted for mainland UK only – Certain areas of the highlands, Northern Scotland, Ireland and the Channel Islands may attract a surcharge. For delivery other than mainland UK please contact us for a quote email@example.com.
We will give you an estimated date of dispatch for your order. If these dates cannot be met for any reason we will try to keep you informed of any delays and when you can expect delivery. Whilst we make every effort to keep to stated delivery times we cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred as a result of a failure to meet estimated delivery dates and times.
Please check for any shortages or damages to your delivery and if possible advise us within 48 hours of the delivery. Provided that this notice is given we will arrange to collect, replace, and repair or refund the goods free of charge.
All goods are offered subject to stocks and availability. If for any reason they are no longer available we will try to offer an alternative, otherwise we reserve the right to cancel the contract and offer a refund.
mportant - Distance Selling Regulations
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have the right to cancel the contract within 14 working days - starting from the day after you take delivery of the goods (a "Cooling off" Period). You have the right to cancel for any reason without penalty.
If you wish to cancel a contract please write, and e-mail us stating your details invoice number and cancellation instructions.
You have a legal "duty of care" to take good care of the goods. You must return the goods to us at your expense to our address if the goods are no longer required or if you have changed your mind. If the Product is not faulty or damaged on delivery, and you cancel the order within 14 working days of receipt, in the same condition in which you received them. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession and if you fail to comply with this obligation, you will be liable for a claim of compensation being made against you.
If it is more convenient we can arrange collection by our couriers, please contact us for the associated prices.